Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with over 500 employees, 4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer with active operations in Illinois, Massachusetts, California, Michigan and Washington. Focusing on excellence, people, integrity, and courage, 4Front is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
As a full time Transport Driver you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of transfers and the safe, compliant, and timely transport of products between our processing facilities and retail stores using a company car. You will also complete product transfers to third-party labs. While on standby for transport requests, you will also be supporting our daily operations by working closely with our Shipping and Receiving department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the safe and timely transfer of product between our processing and retail locations
- Maintaining accurate transfer logs and product counts
- Supporting the Shipping and Receiving department by conducting inventory counts and audits for incoming deliveries and current stock
- Ensuring the uninterrupted operation of the vehicle's surveillance camera
- Accurately recording vehicle and trip data in compliance with state regulations
- Safely operating the company vehicle at all times
Minimum Experience Required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must pass a required background check
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean clean driving record
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- One year of Cannabis experience
- Shifts range between 8-9 hours per day-Monday through Friday
- Lift heavy packages, bend, stoop, or operate heavy equipment
- Work outdoors while loading and unloading goods. Work indoors while driving or filling out paperwork.
- Indoor temperatures may not be controlled.
- Workers are required to follow strict safety regulations.
- Drive an enclosed truck on a daily basis.
- Sometimes deal with sounds or noise levels that are distracting or uncomfortable in the warehouse.
- Work close to others, especially when unloading trucks.
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at Mission, 4Front and/or Brightleaf to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: Mission 4Front Ventures and Brightleaf Development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference in our customers, our team, our culture.