Provides general office, administrative, and operational support to all MA facilities with a variety of clerical responsibilities and related tasks (production, dispensaries, and HR)
Essential Job Functions
- Manage state agent card process and database for all employees; new agent cards, card renewals, card expiration dates, and revocation in accordance with local, and state regulations
- Serve as main point of contact with regulatory bodies to ensure complete compliance for Agent Cards
- Recruit– pre-screen applicants, interview set-up for hiring managers (virtual or in-person)
- Mail distribution, supply orders as needed
- Handle full spectrum of personal and company details while maintaining discretion and confidentiality
- Liaison to all corporate departments such as HR, accounting, marketing, etc.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Responsible for ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies as needed
- Assist and organize visits, tours, and inspections for 3rd parties such as regulators, county officials, company executives, investors, etc.
- Highly flexible and adaptable, working in a fast-paced start-up involves daily shifting priorities; able to go with the flow and adjust to changing needs quickly
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Eligible to work in the US
- Must be proficient in O365 and company systems
- Prior administrative experience
This position is hourly, Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm, and has a starting pay range of $18 per hour.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at 4Front Ventures to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: 4Front Ventures, Retail Stores Mission Dispensaries, Cultivation and production Brightleaf
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference for our customers, our team, our culture.