Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with over 500 employees, 4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer with active operations in Illinois, Massachusetts, California, Michigan and Washington. Focusing on excellence, people, integrity, and courage, 4Front is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
4Front Ventures is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Procurement Specialist who can recognize and address departmental and organizational needs. The ideal candidate will be able to build and maintain relationships with global suppliers to ensure that our operations run efficiently.
As a buyer, you would be responsible for ensuring packaging material, branded merchandise and equipment is available for Operations and Retail divisions. Functional responsibilities include planning, procurement and supplier development.
This is a full-time position based out of our Bellevue office. Our team comes from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills to collaboratively work toward our common goal of development and continuous process improvement.
- Manage communications and ‘procure to pay’ process for 60+ international clothing and branded merchandize suppliers
- Evaluate suppliers, manage vendor relations, and provide recommendations for new products.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Negotiate best pricing, terms, and lead times.
- Track orders, lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
- Provide visibility of potential delays and present solutions
- Analyze spending patterns and provide cost saving solutions
- Highly organized with daily entering and task management into Asana
- Track and present supplier performance KPI’s
- NOTE: This job description may not be all-inclusive. Employee may be asked to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Must be 21 years of age
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, Fashion
- 2+ years experience
- Knowledge and understanding of sourcing and procurement requirements and practices.
- Ability and willingness to learn new software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Fluent in Mandarin or Russian a bonus
- 15% ability to travel as needed
- This is an on-site, office environment that will require some work from home time to communicate with suppliers in multiple time zones.
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at Mission, 4Front and/or Brightleaf to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: Mission 4Front Ventures and Brightleaf Development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference in our customers, our team, our culture.