Kitchen Associate - Dishwasher
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with over 500 employees, 4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer with active operations in Illinois, Massachusetts, California, Michigan and Washington. Focusing on excellence, people, integrity, and courage, 4Front is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
As a Kitchen Associate/Dishwasher you will be responsible for cleaning kitchen equipment while ensuring compliance with safety standards. When you aren't dishwashing, you will support kitchen operations by packaging, labeling, cooking, or organizing and restocking supplies. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, can multi-task, and has a high energy level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the dish area is orderly and in compliance with food safety codes and procedures
- Sweep, mop, wash worktables, walls, refrigerators, and other food prep surfaces
- Effectively wash dishes, pots, pans, and flatware so there is always clean equipment available
- Help load and unload supplies as well as complete transfers between departments
- Exceptional time management skills
- Comply with all food safety procedures
- Assistant with different tasks, as needed
Minimum Experience Required
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Pass a background check
- Eligible to work in the US
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Restaurant or customer service experience preferred.
- Able to lift 20 pounds
- Wash dishes by hand
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts
- Full availability- PM shift preferred
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at Mission, 4Front and/or Brightleaf to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: Mission 4Front Ventures and Brightleaf Development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference in our customers, our team, our culture.