We are hiring for a part-time Cannabis Consultant at Om of Medicine (Mission Dispensary Ann Arbor). As a fast-moving, national leader in the cannabis industry , we empower our team to be innovative, creative and always focused on creating meaningful relationships with our customers. We need hands-on professionals who enjoy rolling up their sleeves and working hard with an incredibly diverse team.
Essential Job Functions - What you'll be doing day-to-day
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our patients, vendors, service providers and staff.
- Ensure members' concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently and communicate patient requests and/or problems to management when needed.
- Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to patients clearly and effectively.
- Frequently maintain dispensary's cleanliness, i.e. dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping and sanitization.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Perform other related work as required.
- Ability to stay energized, focused, and dedicated to service to our guests in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to adapt to new protocols and state regulations
- Payment/cash handling and data entry
- Flexibility in daily tasks and willingness to adapt to the changing daily needs of the store
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computing skills
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity
- Experience in the medical cannabis industry
Women or non-binary people, people of color, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We are particularly interested in hiring those who have been adversely affected by the War on Drugs.
This position offers a starting rate of $15 per hour.
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at 4Front Ventures to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: 4Front Ventures, Retail Stores Mission Dispensaries, Cultivation and production Brightleaf
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference for our customers, our team, our culture.