We are a fast-moving national leader in the growing state-legal cannabis industry that empowers our people to be innovative, creative and always focused on creating meaningful relationships with our customers. We currently operate in 8 states with plans to grow our team and footprint from 200 staff today to nearly 800 across 11 states within a year. We need hands-on professionals who enjoy rolling up their sleeves and working hard with an incredible diverse team. The cannabis industry is rapidly changing, and we have interesting and complex problems to solve everyday.
Our Bright-leaf division is growing and we are now hiring a Packaging Associate!
This position will be responsible for weighing and packaging cannabis flower, processing material into pre rolls, packaging vape cartridges, shatter, and various topical products and you will report to the Packaging Manager. The hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4 pm.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Fast paced, quality and accuracy-oriented work environment
- Must be able to perform similar tasks for long periods of time
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and operating industry equipment following specific instructions
- Performing tasks following SOP guidelines and instructions
- Employee must be attentive, responsive, and active to company email, communication apps, and HR software installed via smartphone
- Trimming responsibilities include removing buds from stems, checking product for quality assurance, operating trimmer, etc.
- Packaging responsibilities include weighing and packaging cannabis flower, processing material into pre rolls, packaging vape cartridges, shatter, and various topical products.
- When trimming and packaging cannabis, employees must be able to identify usable and unusable material.
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Pass a background check
- Employee must be able to work well as a team day in and day out, but also must be able to work on their own if necessary.
- Eligible to work in the United States
We've got you covered
- Paid Time Off
- Learning & Development
- Generous employee discounts
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at Mission, 4Front and/or Brightleaf to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: Mission 4Front Ventures and Brightleaf Development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference in our customers, our team, our culture.